How To Use And Profit From PLR Content
Profit from PLR content by using what you need the most.
Private Label Rights (PLR) content is a valuable resource for creating content quickly and easily. Using too much PLR content without making changes can make your content look unoriginal and unprofessional.
You can add this content to your PLR package:
- Social Media Graphics
- Cheat Sheets
- Email Swipes
- Mind Maps
Some people purchase a PLR package, because they only want the eBook or infographics. It’s much less time consuming, as well as less expensive than hiring a ghostwriter or graphic designer.
PLR Strategies for Success
How To Implement PLR Content
- Create your own digital product or eBook to sell on your website.
- Create content to include in your paid membership website.
- Combine PLR content with self-created content to rebrand the PLR material as your own
- Create an eCourse using your own speaking or writing style to create a unique branding with the content you are presenting
- Use PLR as a script to aide you in creating an audio book
- Use PLR to learn how to write better sales copy
- Use PLR to create a promotional video for your products/services
How To Implement Content For Lead Generation
Give potential customers incentives to join your mailing list by offering them something of value such as an eBook, an eCourse or free videos.
- Choose relevant content from the PLR you purchased to create your own eCourse.
- Edit the social media graphics to reflect your style and brand
- Edit Checklists, Workbooks and Cheat Sheets to give away as Lead Magnets
Strategies To Get Subscribers To Join Your Specific List
- Copy content from a PLR eBook and paste it into your blog post.
At the bottom page of your blog post write::
“If you like these tips, sign-up you can get the audio version by signing up HERE (link to opt-in form)
- Write a blog post about the subject of the PLR product you want to resell
- Upload a video that was in the PLR package to your blog post to entice visitors to purchase a product.
- Offer a to give the visitor a transcript of a sales video, podcast or eCourse to get them on your mailing list.
Example of a text you can write in your opt-in form:
“If you’d like a transcript of this video, join my list by adding your name and email address.”
These are just a few of the many ways you can utilize your PLR to create content, to increase interest in what you have to say and offer, as well as build your subscriber list.