Boost Your SEO with AI-Generated Pillar Blog Posts
Let ChatGPT Mind Map Your Pillar Post Content
Many marketers don’t have the time to come up with content ideas on a regular basis. If you are going to the extra effort of creating a pillar blog post, which is comprehensive and longer, you want to make sure that you are covering everything that makes sense in that particular content.
AI such as the popular ChatGPT, for example, can help you map out your pillar blog post topics and create a mind map or outline for you of everything that should be included for the reader. The first thing you want to do is prompt ChatGPT to help you find a primary topic for your pillar post.
ChatGPT needs to know what your blog is about, who your target audience is and what their pain points or goals are.
For example, I asked ChatGPT the following:
“I have a blog that teaches people how to make money as an affiliate marketer. My target audience is made up of newbies. They struggle with selecting a niche and not knowing what to promote or which platform to choose. Give me some ideas for some pillar blog posts that I could create for this topic and demographic.”
ChatGPT came back with the following ideas:
- Finding Your Profitable Niche: A Step-by-Step Guide for Beginners
- Choosing the Right Affiliate Products: A Beginner’s Checklist
- Mastering Keyword Research: The Foundation of Affiliate Marketing
- Content Creation Strategies to Drive Affiliate Sales
- Demystifying Affiliate Marketing Platforms: Comparing Amazon Associates, ClickBank, JVZoo, Warrior Plus, etc.
- The Power of Email Marketing for Affiliate Success: A Beginner’s Guide
- Social Media Strategies to Boost Affiliate Sales: Instagram, YouTube, and Facebook
- Understanding Affiliate Disclosure and Compliance: A Must-Know for Newbies
- Scaling Your Affiliate Marketing Business: Tips for Long-Term Success
- Mistakes to Avoid as a Newbie Affiliate Marketer: Lessons from Real-Life Failures
I then selected one topic that I liked best and asked it to give me an outline of what should go in my pillar blog post.
“Give me an outline for this as a pillar blog post, covering everything relevant to this topic: Choosing the Right Affiliate Products: A Beginner’s Checklist
It instantly delivered a 10-part outline, from introduction to conclusion and everything in between, and it has the primary pillar blog post headings along with what should go under each one.
For example, under the second heading titled:Product Relevance and Quality it lists:
- Explain the significance of promoting products that are directly related to your niche.
- Discuss the importance of product quality and how it affects your reputation as an affiliate.
- Suggest ways to evaluate product quality, such as reading reviews and testing products, if possible.
Before you write your pillar post, take the time to thoroughly go over the entire outline. It should include all the essential components you believe are crucial for producing a great piece of content. Likewise, be open to the prospect of eliminating any elements that might lack relevance. Once you have the basic headings and subheadings in place, you can have ChatGPT expand on it even further for you.
You might prompt AI like this:
“Tell me what will be discussed in the section where it says Suggest ways to evaluate product quality, such as reading reviews and testing products if possible.”
You are essentially delving deeper and elaborating on your outline, similar to how a mind map unfolds, allowing you to visualize all the essential components that must be included. This process ensures that both you and the ChatGPT can effectively create a comprehensive and coherent piece of content.
The answers it gives you will be:
- Reading Reviews and Testimonials
- Researching Product Reputation
- Testing the Product (if Possible)
- Checking Product Specifications and Details
- Assessing Customer Support and Service
- Analyzing Return and Refund Policies
- Utilizing Third-Party Review Sites and Forums
You can continue to prompt it to delve deeper, expanding on the outline much like a mind map reveals intricate connections, offering you complete authority over the subjects to be covered in your content.
Once you begin publishing pillar blog post content, and you start to see the traction you can gain by delivering higher quality content to your readers, you’ll want to implement a consistent strategy to continue on this path, with AI serving as your available assistant.
Happy writing!! 🙂
Cheers to YOUR Success,